Thursday, December 20, 2007

PoWErLess

I spent the week before last getting security alarms fixed at home.
My washing machine conked off the very next day! Still getting it fixed.
Microwave went dead that night! Ditto!
The guestroom tubelight doesnt light up anymore! How to get that fixed now???
Phone's playback stopped. Not playing. No energy to get that fixed.
Laptop has become a snail....a snail which is a prototype of all snails! The slowest of all! Not even thinking of getting that fixed.

I am at that stage of wondering.......do electrical appliances communicate with each other through unseen circuits? Do they commmunicate soundlessly, in the form of electric blue jolts passing here and there? The blue streaks visual seems appealing!

Anyways, this is a revolt of its kind! I am "powerless" ;)
And this is why i love my blogspace! I smile irrespective of anything ;)

Hmmm.........I still hav my sun and my sunshine :)

6 comments:

Ash Joshua said...

hehe.....this i guess happens to everyone at least sometimes in their lifetime :P

J said...

YEah? I hope this is once in twenty five years wallah story ash :) Its ridiculous!

Kartick said...

through blue streaks and fired charges, in a language unseen but real; they connive, all at once, to make their presence felt to me.

J said...

Thank you Kartick. That is exactly how i wanted it to sound, and now i know, this is preciely the way i could have made it sound the way it sounds now :)

J

kripa-p said...

I think they are just pissed at the new entry...

J said...

Papa....missed ur sweet ways ya:) Ya baby....how childlike everything is nay? Electric appliances get bugged at new entry:) Hehe love ya!