Thursday, August 5, 2010

A trotolla spinned it all...

I wish for life in satin, ribbons of living greens.  
I wish for a cool lump of clay, dug out of the brown earth.
I wish for a glass melody, water breaking into a thousand shards. 
I wish for an oily darkness, dancing around my flickering lamp.
I wish for living glass bottles,in the sun on the sill.
I wish for a flutter of worlds, in books lying open.
I wish for glowing skin, from the burning mettle within.
I wish for soft tresses, spewed by a smiling mind.
I wish for scents and a bath, merging in vaporous trails.
I wish for melting meat, mouthfuls of tender joy.
I wish for dressed up toe nails, brazen in glossy red.
I wish for goldfish streaks, vibrant in my head.
I wish for a wall screening of the dreams I will dream
I wish for glowing butterflies to paper from my ceiling.


I wish for a child who will plant a future with me...






2 comments:

Sensuous2Spiritual said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.