Thursday, July 2, 2009

ColoUr BlinDed

Blues,
Of Denims blue,
That tore without a clue!
My Denims wore away,
Adding to the monsoon grey.

Green,
Of the muddled puddles
Of my murky monsoon mind
Swimming in it is a rainy day
Adding to the monsoon grey.

Brown,
Of the ground beneath my feet
That was, that I no longer tread
Without a way to find a way
Adding to the monsoon grey.

Rainbow colors,
Of 3 nose studs.
And countless chats
Whitewashing the monsoon grey……


From thousands of miles away
Thank you Ramya.

6 comments:

Ramya said...

Am overwhelmed. In a good way.
And honored. You know what about. And..well..thanks. Again, you know for what...:) *hugs*

Jamuna said...

I know for what...for THIS and THAT :)

Kartick Sitaraman said...

Love everyday poetry coming from you... I must stop saying this for every piece because I must be getting intolerably repetitive by now. But this is a hat-trick. :) Nice writing J...

Ramya said...

Oh, I came back coz I have something more to say...jigsaw puzzle happening again...have you heard tht song colour blind? The darius danesh one...not the counting crows one....listen to it...lovely song...

parthans said...

this is a great piece of literary art!!!

WTG Jammy!!! Nice!!!!!

freakgoddess said...

beautiful !
ordinary everyday stuff transformed into something else..

:)