Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eet Rassi

The Punjab Mail T.C. called him "hero"
For his Vivek Oberoi looks
Oberoi's Bhopal ized version
He said people in Itarsi are "not good"
I hope someone is picking you up?
(I nodded)
I live in Bhopal
Take my number and do call!
I took it...
Itarsi was forty five degrees hot.
Blessed with the frenzied work
of the Sister and her lot
It is, In Pope's befitting words
"A world forgotten by the world forgot!"
Sheetal Palace is the best in Itarsi (they said)
There are the usual reptilian brats.
It will only get a "little" bad
When they are joined in by the rats...

They did…join
It did get… very bad!

3 comments:

Ramya said...

*warm hugs*

parthans said...

errr... no comment on the Itar***C

But awwwwwwwww for your state!

Kartick Sitaraman said...

Not withstanding how bad it was, the poetic result is fantastic. You're getting sniperish with your 'everyday' poetries. Love them.